Anyway, off to find some pics...
My first shirred dress. After some initial probs with the bobbin (and a very long unpicking session), I got there. I used a combo of the sunny day tutorial, and a couple of other web based tutorials to make it. So easy and so very cute - Maia lurves her pwetty monkey dress.
My first shorties. These look much better in the pics than they actually are. I had to frog these three times cos I just couldn't read the pattern (or count hehehe). There are a few little mistakes and holes, but not too bad for a first attempt I reckon :) Unfortunately they are a little bit short in the rise at the back, so we get some nappy peekaboo, but they should be good for when Maia finally wants to wear undies out of the house.
With so many things being made for Maia, I was so excited when Patrick wanted me to make some clothes for him. I did these two pairs of shorts, he was dead keen to have pink ones, but I managed to convince him that the pink on the fabric on the pockets was pink enough lol. And yes believe it or not, these are just out of the wash - the joys of having a boy ;)