Sunday, December 30, 2007

A few more things I've made lately


I had a little of the lime and pink polka fabric left over from the swap dress, so I made a shirred dress for Maia out of it. I added a pink polka ruffle at the bottom. I'll try and get a better photo soon, Maia was actually trying to hide so she could find a spot to wee on the floor while I was trying to get a pic LOL! Also note the thomas the tank engine tee underneath. That is actually Patrick's pyjama top, that she didn't take off for the whole three days he was away cos she missed him too much awwwwww.


And these are the second pair of shorties that I made. A huge improvement on the white and blue ones, a much better fit and much neater knitting. They've been sitting around unused for about 8 weeks though, as they just needed an i-cord, so I finally got organised and did it.

No comments: