Tuesday, April 15, 2008

My wee entrepreneur

I've got lots of pics etc to update, but just while I'm waiting for dinner to finish, I thought I would share what Patrick has been up to for the holidays.


He decided he wanted to run his own company selling stuff, since that is what I do. He asked me what I thought he should do and I told him if he wanted to run his own business then he should do something he loves. Well I love making cards he said, so he made his playroom into the 'card factory' and I helped him set up his very own etsy store - have a look, it's SO cute! He is very excited that he is the boss of his very own company hehehe.

http://www.mynameispatrick.etsy.com/


I'm so proud of him, all of the cards have been completely his own - the ideas and pictures, choice of colour of the paper, card and envelope, the only thing I have helped him with was the cutting of the paper and the cardboard so it was nice and even, plus gluing the paper on the front so it is square. Other than that, it's all his creativity :) He has sold two so far, plus a few to us, so it won't be long at all before he has his lovely orange bike!

No comments: