Sunday, April 27, 2008

My Super Fabric Haul


I went to spotlight this morning to get 1/2m of drill to turn some shorts I was making for Patrick into pants and was delighted and amazed to discover some mega mega bargains. All of their clearance fabric was $2 a metre, regardless of the price tag. Of course I went a little crazy, even though I SO don't need anymore fabric, but how could I go past it!!!
My bargain of the day was embroidered taffeta was $25 now $2. I have no idea what I am going to do with the 8 metres I got yet, but mega bargain and in my fav colours of hot pink and turquoise, wooooo :D I'll be a busy busy gal!

2 comments:

Georgie said...

I am so envious!

I'll have to try and drag my sore pregnant butt to my 'local' Spotlight this week and see what they've got.

Mama Mel said...

Look at that stash!!! Happy sewing bella :)

Im off to Spotlight too :) - you have inspired me!