Sunday, April 27, 2008

Yay the Sun is Back

Yesterday, for the first time in two weeks, the sun decided to shine, yippppeeeee!!!!! I don't think I have ever been so happy to see the sun, I nearly didn't know what was going on when it was so bright outside. Perfect timing for a wet spell, there was two weeks of constant wet weather from the start of the school holidays to the end and lovely weather for our camping weekend too, blah. Never mind, at least the sun is back now :)

Patrick and Maia had blast camping though, rain was no deterrent to kiddie fun. Rain just meant lots of puddles which meant mud pies galore! Not quite so much fun when we ran out of dry/clean clothes though, so we only stayed two days instead of three.

I was very impressed with myself though, I took the kids early on Friday cos Brad was working and I managed to get the whole campsite, inc tent set up by myself, yeah girl power lol. The pirate campground was a cheesy as to be expected, but the kids had fun and that's the main thing.

No comments: