Sunday, January 27, 2008

Back from camping


Emerald Beach was just lovely, rained pretty much the whole time, but we didn't mind and the kids didn't mind, so it was all good. We love the campground there, so nice and relaxing and just lovely to go to sleep with the sound of the beach. It was mega stressful getting out of here though, I didn't sleep at all the night before we went away, cos I had sooooo many packages to get done up. I would love just one holiday where I didn't have to try and cram a whole weeks work into the two days before we go, just so I can have some time off. Will have to make sure I plan future new product launches a bit better too, not the best plan taking off less than a week after the d'lishes started out with a massive sale LOL.



We had lots of wildlife friends at the camping ground, including a giant monitor lizard, some kangaroos, lots of smaller lizards and cheeky possums trying to eat our food lol. Patrick thought the monitor was amazing, Maia wasn't so sure ;)

I got a bit of knitting done as well, finally got the i-cord done for the Russia PK shorties, put in the elastic for my boardies, although had to leave it safety pinned up cos I forgot to bring some needle and thread, plus did two ballband dishclothes and a heap of Maia's skirt.




It was just so nice to come back feeling like a human and not a stress machine. I've got sooooooooooo much work to catch up on and emails from probably back in December even, my mission is to get caught up on that stuff first, our BAS is disgracefully late, I'm surprised the accountant has not hassled me about it actually. Plus I have some friends who have just had, or about to have babies that need nappies for their stashes, so I need to get on to that too. Even with lots happening, I've got to keep the stress down though - my motto for 2008 is no stress!

No comments: