Sunday, January 6, 2008

Chrissy Pressie for meeeee :D

I've been trying to decide what to spend my Christmas and Birthday money from Mum on and narrowed it down to a knitpicks set, a dying starter kit or an ottobre subscription. I've been looking for a single ottobre magazine for ages, so I could see what it was like, but have had no luck. I decided to check out the website again after someone on EB mentioned it (haven't looked for ages) and I didn't realise that you could actually look up each of the magazines and see what patterns are in each one. They look awesome and heaps of stuff for boys which is great, because I am pretty sure it won't take long til I am sick of the same old shorts pattern ;)

So Ottobre is my decision, I'm very excited - please fly fast to me lil magazine :D
www.ottobredesign.com if you want to have a squiz.

No comments: