Sunday, February 17, 2008

Wooly Delivery :D

I must say I am pretty blessed that I have extremely talented people that want to trade stuff with me and this week was a super exciting delivery of wool from Elissa at The Yarn Cafe.

This was custom dyed for Maia - enough pink to keep her happy and enough other colours to keep me happy. Elissa has called the colourway Maia Jade - isn't it spectacular! I will be turning this gorgous Blackberry Ridge wool into winter longies for Maia.

Also was some super super pretty pink and lilac merino, which I am going to knit into a soaker for Vanessa's little girl who is due any day now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll put this comment here, tho' it's about a couple of your previous posts.
I really enjoyed reading about your Flying experience. I have been flying on and off for a few years ("off" for over a year). I stopped getting the emails; just printed out one set and a few other lists from the site and set up my own schedule.
But today I rejoined, and scrubbed my kitchen sinks. It does give a person a great feeling of accomplishment.
Thanks for the reminder.