Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Finally A Nappy Made Just for Maia!


Maia has many many nappies, too many to count actually, but all her IB's are seconds or testers, prototypes etc - since starting my business over two years ago, I have not actually made a nappy specially for her. Since she is almost out of nappies, it was time to seriously pull finger and make her a special nappy. I took her to spotlight and she chose her own fabric. Sadly this was about six months ago - it has taken me that long to get around to doing it :( but at last, today, I finally finished it off, yay! The only time I will probably say - thank goodness she still wears nappies hahaha.

She was thrilled of course and even though she was very proud that she had been in the same pair of undies all day at daycare, she wanted to put her pooh nappy on straight away. And of course, as per the new nappy test, it was promptly christened rofl. I'm just glad she still fits it, since I cut it out months ago lol.


No comments: