Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Nappies for Baby Wombat

It's always such an honour to have friends who have known me since before the crazy days of IB ask me to make nappies for them. This bubba is particularly special - a very long time coming for his mum and dad. I made a promise to my friend one day not to ask how the TT'ing was going because she had such a huge range of emotions about it all and was getting very sick of people asking about it! I kept my promise and didn't ask her again - I knew one day there would be some good news. About 15 months later, out of the blue I found an incredibly exciting post on NC telling me and everyone that she was pregnant! I jumped up and down, screamed and cried, I was so so thrilled for her. Any second now (she hopes as she is already 41 weeks!), baby wombat will make his appearance into the world and his little bot will be super stylish from the very first nappy :D

These are some of the nappies for BW that I have been making over the past couple of months. I was given total free reign on the print ones - sometimes a little scary for my wee libran brain lol, but this is what I came up with :)

It's a mix of minkee AIO's, print fitteds and boo's. I loved making these so much, I haven't made print nappies for ages and it made me feel a bit more creative about things again which is sooo nice. I love admiring a beautiful nappy lol.

These ones are mainly smalls.

These are mediums.

No comments: