Friday, March 7, 2008

My Finish the UFO's Weekend

I have so many things that are almost finished, I've decided to make that my mission for this weekend. I have to applique Patrick and Maia's names on the playroom curtains - that has been outstanding since Christmas. Patrick's school pillow needs it's rainbow applique and I sooooooo want to finish Maia's knitted skirt - I'm so close and have been doing it since our camping holiday in January and I need those needles for another project. Brad and I also need to get past week 1 of our Italian lessons or we are not going to have any chance of being fluent in Italian by next August LOL.

Also, I have some very belated pressies for friends that need to be sewn up as well as an extra special trade and this week I got a delivery of stunning embroidered minkee cuts from Mel at Wrigglebots, so I am hopefully going to turn these into spectacular nappies.





3 comments:

Mama Mel said...

Allo beautiful gal!! Just got to say that your UFO is tooo cute!!

Im going to have to re-read the taggin thang and get to it tonight :D. YAY

hugs for all!

xMel

Mama Mel said...

Geez, I meant rocket! BAH!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness they are gorgeous!