Friday, March 7, 2008

I've been tagged

I've been tagged by Tikki. Very exciting for me as I am new to this whole blog world - I guess someone does read my blog after all LOL

Firstly, here are the rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog
2. Share seven facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird
3. Tag seven people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Righto, 7 random and/or weird things about me:

1. I'm very anal when it comes to some things - like the linen cupboard. Every towel, facewasher, blanket and pillowcase must be in it's correct place or it drives me nuts

2. I'm currently longing for a bubba, hoping our stupidly crazy lives will allow it to happen sometime soon

3. I have a rediculous amount of yarn considering that I have only ever completed 1 scarf, 3 pairs of shorties, 2 newborn soakers and 3 dishcloths in the six months I have been knitting. I always think I will have more spare time than I actually do, and am hopelessly addicted to pretty things and beautiful colourways, I really need to stop buying and start knitting!

4. I am definately a swim person when it comes to sink or swim. I worked as a temp for a few years and often used to take on jobs that I had no idea how to actually do, just so I didn't get stuck with boring reception or straight typing work. Luckily I can pick things up reeeally quickly and was able to pretend like I knew how to do it all along.

5. My 'real' name is actually Susan, but I don't like it at all (no offence to anyone named susan) and as soon as I left school I changed it in all but official documents to Sue

6. I can't have nutella in the house, because otherwise I will eat it all straight out of the jar which is just disgusting - last month I managed to make my way through an entire 750gm jar in just over two weeks, with very little help from anyone else. No wonder my tummy feels a little more squishy than normal!

7. Procrastination is one of my worst traits (along with always being late - probably a result of the procrastination lol). I hate myself for it sometimes, but I just can't help it - like now. I really should be catching up on my outstanding emails, but I am here doing something completely trivial that I should do after I finish work. But hey, I gotta have a break sometimes ;)

Not sure who to tag, being new to blogging and all, but hopefully I got it right and everyone I've tagged hasn't been tagged before. Sooo I'm tagging Mel, Hayley, Tanya, Donna, Kath, Wendy and anyone else who wants to play- have fun :D

1 comment:

Cinders xo said...

Thanks for that Sue! LOL