Sunday, July 6, 2008

my procrastinating sunday afternoon

I have a massive pile of emails to get through for work, but I have been working on it since 9.30am and slowly loosing motivation, so thought I would take a break to refresh and share a funny moment of kiddie toilet humour.

Maia was sitting on the toilet the other day (yes it finally looks like the toilet training is a go-er yee bloody ha!) She did her thing, then jumped off, looking in the toilet and with utter delight turned to me and went "look mummy!!!!! it's a swimming nugget!" maybe it's one of those had to be there things, but it is still making me chuckle now - my immature side coming out rofl

The other funny moment was Patrick telling me that honey is actually the logs from bees but we are really lucky that their logs taste so sweet and yummy. He then proceeded to tell me how wonderful the world would be if we could scoop our logs out of the toilet and eat them if they tasted like honey - eeeeewwwwww! His mind cracks me up sometimes.

Sorry if you're eating, I'm in a weird mood today ;)

xx

2 comments:

Trish said...

Hi Sue
Just had to say I near peed my pants laughing at Maia and Patrick. So close to home really, glad Felicity isn't the only one who likes to talk about her poo's.

Sorry to hear about you and Brad, I thought something was up I hadn't heard from you for a while.

Let me know if there is anything I can do, seriously anything I can help with I'd be happy to.

Cheers

Trish.

ChopSuey said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one who enjoys dodgy toilet humour trish! Thanks so much for your thoughts too :) Hope all is well with you and scotty is doing better too :) Sue xx